Thread: Hi all
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2018, 04:03 PM   #1
Ralf Garnet

Hi all

Hello everyone it's been a very long time since I checked in now, lost my password only just found it in a note book, well quick update, our divorce was absoloute in August last year, and our clean break agreement was signed off in February, so neither of us gained a penny from the other, I kept the house etc, and she got no where near to any aspect of my finances which is the way it should be imho.

Personally I am in such a much better place now, people think I am a new man, I'm fit, healthy, happy, and as dashingly handsome, debonair, and young looking as ever, I have a really beautifull lady in my life for quite some time now, in fact a year next month, we spend every weekend together, we do fab things together, and as well as being partners we are also the very best of friends, lovers, and we love each other very much too, we take trips abroad and in the next month or so we are off to my home village in Malta where we are both looking forward to her meeting my people over there, we are also making plans for our future, and we have both said we are both open to whatever life has in store for us, that could include moving in together, and who knows maybe just maybe the "m" word is not totally out of the question but certainly not esential or on the menu any day soon, with regards religion well it doesn't even come in to it, I think the best way to describe us both is agnostic, neither of us go to church any more and I never pray these days, just not important any more.

So there we go, a little catch up almost 4 years since I first appeared here almost totally in pieces, as long as I live I will never forget the kindness good people such as Chosen, Raymond,Ronnocco,and LDT showed to me, and I am perenially grateful to all of you kind enough to help out this hurt, lonely, stranger, I'm not going any where now that I have found a way back in here, and hopefully my horrid experiences between July 2014 to summer 2017 may be useful in helping others in such horrible situations, ciao for now peeps really looking forward to hearing back from you all, regards RG 👍
Ralf Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote