View Single Post
Old 29th March 2010, 08:40 AM   #19
lavene53

Re: Those aren't fighting words, dear - READ THIS

Read a comment in this thread that gave me the courage to ask this question as embarrassed as I may be. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Here goes:

In the time of rest and wait what happens to the sex????

Red blooded all, if he doing what he wants, when he wants with those thoughts going through his mind, I wouldn't feel open to be passionate with him and in effect vulnerable. The thought of giving him the keys and right to ALL areas is a scary thought however the effects of withholding can cause more damage and give hm more reason to run.

Of course the need comes around when I would be extremely ready for it and not care about situations of the day, but expectantly not as often for me as it does him. Sex would happen for the need of both of us and just for him, but at the back of my mind would be deep torment at points before during and after making ease not so easy.

Sometimes I HATE having the mind of a though-filled female in these respects but I do and cant do anything about it, so want to know how to make it work for me.

This may be a bit of a rant but i just had to get it out quickly before i decided to not post it.

Advice please.

Last edited by lavene53; 29th March 2010 at 08:45 AM.
lavene53 is offline   Reply With Quote